Community Social Network in the Cloud
Public and Private Communities Social Network Startup
The client wanted to create a social network for communities creation and management, where users could join these communities, have their own news feeds, galleries, events management, etc. The high-traffic system required support for large groups of people communicating together with a near real-time information update, high volume of data exchange and seamless user experience.
To develop the solution, the CoreValue team used the Azure Cloud Platform to maximize the performance and scalability of the system:
- The front-end part of the system was hosted as an Azure website;
- The back end utilized the top-notch Azure services as:
- Web Jobs for processing commands and requests
- Azure Blob Storage for storing media
- DocumentDB as a general data storage
- Azure SQL Database as an indexing storage for DocumentDB and fast access static data storage
- ADAL for users authentication and management
- Azure Service Bus for interservices communication.