Enterprise Reporting Solution
A leading provider of sales management software and performance measurement system solutions
The client wanted to improve brokerage compensation management, and leverage performance information.
To meet the client’s needs, CoreValue used Enterprise Data Warehouse to deliver a comprehensive enterprise reporting solution. The solution utilizes an integrated hierarchical report set that provides Wealth Management and other financial service organizations with the management-level ability to track key organizational, managerial, and producer-level performance vs. firm-defined key objectives. The solution was implemented with the following parts:
- The OLTP (transactional) database used by the back-office team for capturing business transactions.
- The extract, transformation and load (ETL) system of the DW/BI environment consisting of a work area, instantiated data structures and a set of processes.
- The Data Warehouse staging area, a temporary location where data from source systems is stored in order to reduce the load on the operational server.
- Data warehouse optimized for high-performance queries. The data in the DW are denormalized and prepared for analyzing and data visualization.
- Configured SSRS in the SharePoint integrated mode for reports development.