Moving From Visualforce to Salesforce Lightning
A US-based pharma and clinical research company operating in more than 80 countries.
The Client expected our team to integrate his core Salesforce system with additional customized, multi-vendor packages into one actionable solution and to transfer all custom VisualForce pages to Lightning.The system, including Salesforce data from internal financial, tracking, sales, clinical trials, communication and management systems, needed to be adapted and transferred to Lightning within a 2-3 week timeframe
Our development team converted the diversified CRM system to a consistent developer and end-user Salesforce Lightning solution.
It significantly improved internal interoperability processes and speeded up decision making within sales, clinical trials, finance, operations, etc.Our development team:
- Enhanced the visibility of the information for higher degree of user adoption in order to facilitate communication between users.
- Transferred functionality for process automation.
- Accelerated internal workflows for overall operational efficiency.
- Customized desktop version for further adoption for mobile and better user experience.
- Built a scalable solution which helps gather metadata across the organization, leveraging information which gives the client the opportunity to be predictive rather than reactive.