CoreValue is a software development company that builds and deploys solutions at the intersection of Mobile Digital Content Development and Delivery.
Our flagship product, CoreContent, bridges content management systems to mobile devices, and enables timely and targeted content delivery. With paramount focus on usability and security compliance, our mobile content delivery system facilitates robust communication control, and enables instant updates of business-related information.
What Is It?
CoreContent is a content orchestration and distribution platform that centrally manages deployment of any content to mobile devices in a BYOD arrangement. It stages, packages and delivers content to subscribed devices using a variety of subscription models, and Cloud-based distribution policy administration platform.
CoreContent Key Features
CoreContent categorizes subscribers into groups for more effective management and easy distribution of content, content packages and applications.
CoreContent can help you develop programs and strategies for distribution of on-the-go, real-time content for your subscribers that will enhance workflow, productivity and effectiveness.
CoreContent targets and manages content distribution for sales and marketing, media, internal communication, e-learning, professional events industries, and more. Our product differs from similar solutions by:
- Pushing targeted content vs. pulling selected content.
- Enhancing content security.
- Content usage analytics.
- HTML5 apps support as a separate content type.
- Interactive content.
- Two-way communication.
- Offline mode support.
With CoreContent you can
- Produce a different user experience for particular scenarios with the help of branded and shared apps with customizable skins.
- Apply targeted delivery to specific users or user groups based on subscription parameters or company policy.
- Deliver content via social networks for quick brand promotion or product info sharing.
- Deliver content based on current user geo presence so that the subscriber can receive nearby offers and notes being offers in a particular location.
- Deliver content to a target social audience selected by age, interests, occupation or education.
CoreContent contains the following components:
Allows content manager to prepare and manage content packages, as well as associate content with subscribers.
Allows content management and activity monitoring for users and subscribers.
The database that stores the content.
The database that stores the subscriber’s registration info and their social network activity.
Content Delivery Web
The web service that is responsible for delivering the content to subscribers’ devices.
The service that receives events from different parts of the system and sends them to third-party event subscribers.
SNI (Social Network
Provides connectivity between the registration info and social networks.
CoreContent Mobile Application
CoreMobile is an integrated mobile application with branding capabilities, extending the value of CoreContent orchestration platform to Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD).
With explosion of connected “smart” devices viewing mobile content became a norm and tailoring communications for mobile platforms has become more important than ever. The mobile market is expanding. Smartphone users on-the-go are highly demanding: they require content specifically tailored to their needs, which is easy-to-browse and relevant to their search. In order for your organization to stay on top of mobility and content relevancy you are bound to respond to the modern customer’s demands.
CoreValue differentiating factors are directly tied to many industry pain points in the area of EMM. We are addressing these challenges with simple, easy to use, and highly scalable and secure functions and features of the solution set.
- Ability to deliver, to distribute and to control mobile content at the Enterprise level on any device (BYOD Bring Your Own Device).
- Ability to gauge (measure, report, and analyze) the performance and effectiveness of Enterprise based mobile content for field sales, service and advisory personnel.
- Determining what mobile content should be delivered to particular target audience in–relevant content delivery according to on policy-based decisions.
- Define and deploy access and security level controls for applications and content, based on roles, employment status, security access clearance, regulatory compliance, and behavioral aspects.
- Integrate with the existing content management system (CMS), social media and business intelligence platforms.
A single content provider can mix different subscription models and have multiple apps for multiple brands. And since our mobile application is a white-label product (CoreMobile), each can have its own branding (a name, logo, slogan, and/or design scheme associated with a product or service) applied and be customized up to one’s desire.
The content distributed to user devices can be managed from the CoreContent server, and with lifetime and usage rules applied. Users will be able to share the content inside the system and with the outside world.